- "I saw you with him/her."
- "I don't want to be just your mistress anymore."
- "Is it me or her/him?"
- "I'm not jealous."
- "I already have a date tonight."
- "You had a chance and you blew it -- I'm moving on."
- "Was I not good enough?"
- "Wasn't I enough?"
- "It was a one time thing."
- "S/He meant nothing, I swear."
- "Am I supposed to wait on you forever?"
- "Leave me alone, I'm trying to pack."
- "I'm staying at (insert name)'s place tonight."
- "I didn't -- oh God, I didn't mean to hit you that hard."
- "Please forgive me."
- "Who's number is this?"
- "It was always her/him, wasn't it?"
- "I wish I could hate you. I wish I didn't love you."
- "Maybe you should be thinking with your head. And I mean the one attached to your neck."
- "If you loved me, then why did you ever go with her?"
- "I'm not going to let you love me."
- "I'm never going to let my feelings get the best of me."
- "I'll be honest. I want to be with you more than anything. But I won't let myself."
- "I'm trying to move on, you should too."
- "S/He is making me happy again. Why do you want to ruin that?"
- "I gave up on you."
- "You made out with me. That's not official, and that's not marking me as yours."
- "I think we need a break."
- "I think I love you more than you love me."
- "This is goodbye, and don't be surprised if you never see me again."
- "I'm sorry that I loved you."
- "The way you kissed her? You really don't love me, it's apparent."
- REASONS I DIDN'T REPLY TO YOU:
- I was going to answer you but I got distracted by something and forgot
- My inbox fucked up and ate the message
- I have nothing else interesting to say
- I suck at socialising and don't know how to reply
- I get a lot of messages and it takes a while to get through them
- NOT REASONS I DIDN'T REPLY TO YOU:
- I hate you and never want to see you again
uhhh, so who has seen this?
OH HOLY FUCK TUMBLR IS GOING TO CRASH AGAIN
Mackie is going to be there with him
I’m just going dark on Tumblr for that week. I can’t do this again.
ANTHONY MACKIE +
Yes, Anthony, we understand that you have spent an inordinate amount of time imagining rubbing Crisco all over Sebastian Stan. We understand. We do it, too.
Tags: mackie is that friend who builds you up because you won’t build yourself up, and he doesn’t care if he has to embarrass you to do it, you don’t think you’re hot satan face?, he’s going to get a room full of women riled up about you, and he’s just going to keep doing it until you believe you’re hot
Tease the fuck out of me.
Pin me down and gently drag your lips and fingertips all over my skin. Put your mouth on my neck and use your teeth to send chills down my spine. Climb on top of me. Look deep into my eyes. Press that cunning smile against my wanting lips. Bite my lip. Make me whimper. Pull my hair. Help me let out some sweet little moans for you. Whisper in my ear everything you could do to me, everything you want to do to me…then don’t. Make me want it. Make my body beg for it.
Try to break my muse in one ask.
Mentally, physically, emotionally; doesn’t matter.
look at the winter soldier’s little gloves though this guy is scraping his bitching metal arm all over the pavement those gloves dont even have fingers they arent protecting shit it’s a 100% aesthetic choice scientists are like “but what if we made him like 20% more badass” “good showing charles, lets give him punk rock hair while we’re at it”
it’s such a shame that marvel doesn’t know that steve rogers is bisexual someone should tell them.